1. The session began with the Orientation Programme for the parents and students of classes I to XI. The program made the
Parents aware of the scheme of education we impart here at our school along with the curriculum of the upcoming year.
2. Keeping in view the surge of Covid’19, complete arrangements have been made in order to continue with the syllabus virtually. Regular online classes and students’ assessment have been done through efficient platforms like the Zoom application, intslate application and Whatsapp study groups.
3. All the students and teachers were made aware of the methodologies to bridge the gap between traditional and virtual classes as far as possible.
4. In order to assess the students’ performance, weekly, periodic, half yearly and annual examinations were conducted successfully with 100% participation by the students of all classes.
5. Amid all the changes in the way of teaching learning process, the co curricular activities were successfully conducted to retain the agenda of all round development among the students. Inter House DANCE,QUIZ,EXTEMPORE,ELOCUTION,PAINTING,RANGOLI,DEBATE,MUSIC competitions were held virtually and appreciation certificates were made available to the winners.
the objective of updating teachers' knowledge, the school arranged a series of online
Teachers' Workshops hosted by CBSE. It aimed to inculcate in the teachers the
aspects like Moral Values, Life Skills by CBSE, Meditation & Stress Management;
subject based innovative teaching and learning skills.
Also, our teachers are made a part of the training sessions and workshops available on the DIKSHA portal enabling them to learn courses based on COMPETENCY BASED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING.
7. With the support and assistance of platform mygov.in. , both the students and the teachers have been able to participate and display their skills through contests like STEM,PARIKSHA PE CHARCHA,ESSAY WRITING,SARVA SHIKSHA ABHIYAN,TOY MAKING,VIRTUAL ART GALLERY,SCIENCE FAIR and so on.
8. We have left no stone untouched in enabling the class X students to seek adequate guidance and assistance from the respective teachers and preparing for their Matriculation examination. School has been following the SOP guidelines and nurturing the students of Class X in the best possible manner. It is expected like every other year, the students will outrace all the adversity and make the school proud by scoring overwhelming marks.
9. Besides, Annual examination has been conducted successfully for classes I to X and XI and the students are now gearing up for the new session with mushrooming hopes.
10. The session has been able to live by its principles of providing more than satisfactory quality of education keeping in mind the individual differences of the students and motivating teachers to learn and improvise their existing teaching methods in order to serve the upcoming batches in the best possible manner.
Besides, the efforts made by the school management, examination department and all the non teaching staff are commendable. They have truly made it possible to recognize, plan and implement the best laid plans for both the teachers and the students. Hence with the combined effort of all the members who have been working hard to bring out the best in students, the year has flawlessly completed its academic year and is all set for a brighter session to follow.
All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Symbiosis Public School, Bundu (Ranchi)