1. Morning assembly starts at 8.00 A.M. to 8.45 A M. during winter season]. Pupils should reach the School .at least 5 minutes before the First Bell. Late corners should get late attendance record signed by their parents/Guardians, failing which they will not be allowed to attend classes.
2. All students are expected to be regular and punctual in attending the School/Classes. No student is allowed to be absent from any class without prior permission of the Class Teacher/Principal.
3. The School Uniform must be worn on all School days and at all School functions. Pupils should be clean and tidy in their person, dress and belongings. All students are expected to have minimum 2 pairs of fresh uniform, every year. Girls should have their hair neatly plaited (2 plaits up to Class X). Short hair should be fixed with clips or hair-band. Nothing more than ear tops is allowed as ornament. No deviation from the prescribed uniform is allowed.
4. Pupils are responsible for the safety of their belongings. They are not supposed to bring any costly/objectionable materials money to the School. Books, Stationery, Bag, Tiffin Box, Blazers etc. should bear the name and class of the pupil. School bags must have locking system. The School shall not be responsible for any item that gets lost or misplaced. Those who bring Bicycles should keep them at the place fixed for it and keep it properly locked. The School shall not be responsible for any loss or theft. [Students of Class-VI' and above only are allowed to bring Bi-cycle]. Students are not allowed to bring two-wheeler to the School campus.
5. Pupils are responsible to the School authorities for their conduct in and outside the School.
6. During the absence of the Teacher from class, pupils shall be under the guidance of Monitors. Change of seat, running about/playing in class room or corridor is not allowed. No corridor movement is allowed when classes are going on.
7. Politeness, courtesy of speech and good conduct are expected from all pupils. Every pupil is urged to Contribute to the high moral standards set for the School by his/her manner and conduct.
8. Pupils should always remember that the School is judged by their conduct. They should greet the Teachers whenever they meet them.
9. Pupils should speak only in English inside the school campus and School Bus.
10. Parents who seek information or who wish to make a complaint may contact the Principal during visiting hour, and NOT the Class Teacher. However, parents can meet, Teachers with prior appointment, Parents can drop their suggestions in the Suggestion Box kept in the School in case they do not find time to meet the principal.
11. Parents/guardians are not allowed to meet their children or try to contact the teachers during class hours without prior permission from the Principal.
12. Pupils shall take utmost care of School property and, premises. Any kind of damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the Class Teacher or Principal, and will be made good by the one who does it. No student shall loiter in the School and disturb the teaching of other classes. Leisure time is to be availed off in the Reading Room or it the play ground. Pupils of one Class/Section/Block are not allowed to enter any other Class/Section /Block without the permission of the teachers.
13. Those who go home walking should not loiter on the way but be prompt in returning home straight. Pupils should not buy anything, especially eatables, from street vendors.
14. Pupils suffering from contagious or infectious diseases shall not be allowed to attend the ‘School. On attending the School after such illness, they have to produce Medical Fitness Certificate to attend the Class. Once a student attends the School. he/she will not be allowed any short leave.
15. Parents are advised NOT to send their children to School when they are sick or during convalescence stage. even during examination/Class Test.
16. Collection of money by pupils for any purpose whatsoever in the School premises requires prior permission of the Principal. Exchange of articles or money and transaction between students is not allowed.
17. Students are not allowed to bring Mobile/Cell Phones, Camera or Electronic Gadgets to the School.
18. Reports which are sent to the Parents, from time to time, should be duly signed and taken note of. Parents should see that their children make special efforts to study those subjects in which they are weak.
19. The School reserves the right to dismiss a student whose diligence or progress in studies is steadily deteriorating or whose conduct is found harmful to other students. Grave insubordination, contempt’s of authority or willful damage to property is always sufficient reasons for immediate dismissal.
20. Smoking, chewing of pan/chewing gum etc, theft or cheating, truancy, disfiguring or other kind of damage to School property, rowdy’s or rude behavior, use of violence in any form, any form of gambling, use of any drug or intoxicants are strictly for bidden in the School.
All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Symbiosis Public School, Bundu (Ranchi)